20100802

A long time ago....

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... Okay, maybe not. Let's just say it has been awhile since I posted. Not that it has been missed, since the only people who read this were Kelly, Mom, and (occasionally) Dustin. I might try to routinely post back on here once my Internship starts. Why? Well the internship might be stressful and I'll be absorbing a lot of information and experiences over a short period of time. If there is any way I can help download that information into an anecdotal form then that is a good thing. I can't make any promises, especially since my last post was made forever ago, but that's life!

3 comments:

Angela said...

For the record, I read your blog, too...or I would if you ever did new posts. I'm just not very good at commenting on other people's blogs. I love comments on mine, though!

Anonymous said...

ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Looking forward to reading about your new adventure. You'll do fine. Looking forward to seeing you next week. Love ya, MOM

Kelly Marie said...

I would like to know about your adventures internshipping! Glad you're posting again. ♥ya!