20090620

And So It Begins...

Yes, it's true. The bludgeoning shall commence immediately. For a while now I've been thinking of starting a blog. You could say it's a Molotov mixture of one part "everyone's doing it," two parts "I have too much time on my hand," a pinch of "why not," and a dash of "Kelly wants me to do it."

I figured the first thing I should do is explain the title I selected for my blog. I bet my (two) viewers can already see a direct resemblance to the title of my Sister-in-Law's blog "Bringing Creativity" and my own. First things first, this is not me creating a sub-themed commentary on the story between my Blog and Angela's blog.

It isn't as though Angela's blog arrives at a party with a big smile on it's face and says, "Look, I brought Creativity!" and then my blog comes out from behind the shadows and violently begins to bludgeon the poor and defenseless creativity that Angela so kindly brought to the party.

I would say it is more of a reflection on my writing style: Blunt and to the point. (Wait, is that even possible to describe the same thing as being "Blunt" and to the "point?") So here it is. Basically, in the next few weeks I plan on updating and completely redoing the layout. You see, no self respecting blogger can have a standard template! Post some ideas of you have any on what my design should look like...

I'm thinking something to do with baseball bats and blood...

2 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Yay sweetbean! I love you and your sick, twisted sense of humor! OODLES! And thank you for starting up your blog even if it is potentially going to be coated with a thick layer of gory morbidity.

Anonymous said...

Yay, another blog to follow/stalk. Look forward to reading more.